Website feedback

Levi said:
try this link for a bit about it :)

Quick question.
Do I need to create a javascript file for ewach gallery or can i but all my preload code for ALL gallery images into one file?

Hope that makes sense, because im not quite sure what im talking about! :confused:

Having a very quick browse (too lazy to look properly, I'm all bunged up with a cold)
you can have all your images in the one JS file. Then just link the file using
<script type="text/javascript" src="img.js">
</script>

and then as shown in Rollover Gallery Images you just choose the images that you display on the page from that js file.

renniks said:
Having a very quick browse (too lazy to look properly, I'm all bunged up with a cold)
you can have all your images in the one JS file. Then just link the file using

and then as shown in Rollover Gallery Images you just choose the images that you display on the page from that js file.

Ok thats cool. Just wanted to know if I can just use the one JS file.
I shall be giving that a go very shortly!
Excited now - thanks for your help guys and will hopefully be able to show you the result of my first JS! :clap:

Dont like the way things line up (or dont)

why.jpg

Suggested changes, still needs more IMO but a hint in the direction I think you should go - make the photo display area as BIG AS POSSIBLE. afterall, thats what your showing.

mine.jpg

Thanks for that Br3n, really opened my eyes to the alignment!
Also.. the second image, have you altered that in PS or is that how you see it (screenshot)?

Nice clean site which I like. As Brendan pointed out check the alignment of things.With such a simple geometric design, everything should line up at a clean 90 degrees. Balance and alignment are key.
Otherwise a very simple clean piece of communication. Well done

hehe yeh you should! I was going to try and explain what I thought you should do but its actually easier just to do it and show. I hope you dont take offence.

I still feel the bottom needs something to balance it out, as for the alignment I think it should be an unconcious descision to lign up items but apparently not? heres for for a forum denbate - aligning the logo, do you do it by its furthest pixel (the left-tail on the R) or by the verticle line on the R (as I did in the concept)????

Back