Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website Design Critique

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by jamesdavidknight, Oct 22, 2014.

1. jamesdavidknight

jamesdavidknight New Member

2. Wardy

Wardy Active Member

I don't know about the site itself, but there are lots of spelling and grammar mistakes (consultant's cary) on that first page,
    I only read it for a few seconds before it started fading away again.

Lots of apostrophes where they shouldn't be and ones missing where there should be, etc.

3. hankscorpio

hankscorpio Moderator Staff Member

Its really unatractive for a busniess to make such basic errrors in spelling/grammer and its an instant turn off when Im looking to higher some one, As you can imaging. making such basic errors makes it hard to read.

Consider highering a proof reader.

4. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

^Thes.

5. hankscorpio

That said - I think the website is quite pleasant and easy to use.

6. ITech Ltd

ITech Ltd New Member

Thanks Guys! really helpful, Im going to have someone write some fresh content for the site, (mine was only really intuited as 'holding' content)

7. Edge

Edge Active Member

Seems like a decent enough implementation of the Divi Wordpress theme - bit more colour maybe?

8. ITech Ltd

ITech Ltd New Member

I have hopefully now updated the content , and added some colour is that any better?

9. Edge

Edge Active Member

yep looks pretty good now.

10. hankscorpio

Under IT & Network maintenance "Infrastructure's" shouldn't have an apostrophe.

Some have full stops, some don't, make them consistent.

Corrosive likes this.
  11. Dave L

Dave L Well-Known Member

I'm not up to speed with trends in web design but I was struck by the lack of any real unity in page design across the site (banner excepted). It's also a bit unusual that you appear to be without a logo (?).

12. hankscorpio

What's this about?