Website Coding Help

dwest

I was hoping anyone on this fourm could help me. I have a website layout that was designed for me and the designer didn't have time to code the layout, so now i'm in a difficult situation becuase i have layout and cannot find anybody to code it for me and i don't have a clue about coding. the website is completly non-profit, would anyone on here be willing to code the layout? I would appreciate it so much!. Please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.

Paul

You will need to cross palms with silver me thinks! .. although a screenshot and or more details would probably help to start with.

Hi Paul,

Although you've posted this in the wrong forum, we have a project tenders section, I can see why you have as it's an unpaid project. In normal circumstances threads asking for freebies are deleted, my first question would be can you not wait until the designer has time to code the layout, if that was already agreed that they would be doing it?

What's the non-profit called? Is it a registered charity?
Thanks, Greg

Just because it's a non-profit it doesn't mean you get things for free. It's a non-profit, not a non-spending, surely...?

Hi Paul,

I'm a student just about to graduate from university. Apart from looking for a job, I'm also looking for small projects to build up my portfolio. Drop me a pm with more details and I'll see if I can help.

Derek.

Back