Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Website and Branding Competition for Landscape Gardening Company! Cash prize!

Discussion in 'Graphic Design Competitions:' started by Cooperative Gardeners, Feb 22, 2012.

1. Hi everyone!

We are a small, local landscape gardening company based in the Richmond upon Thames area and want to offer you the opportunity to enter our website and branding competition!

We are forming a three way cooperative, which is an exciting new business model based around sharing our profits three ways between investor, worker and client.

There is a substantial cash prize and the opportunity to potentially work with us in the future on an on-going project.

More details can be found here, Our Website & Branding Competition - Cooperative Gardeners.

Good luck!
    The Team at Cooperative Gardeners

2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Can't imagine any professionals entering this, branding alone could cost you £500. Plus you are asking for too much, who's going to spend time designing all those items when they have a small chance of winning the final prize. If it was just a logo that you needed first then maybe, but not everything. For example, I design you a website based entirely on the brand/logo I have also created and you don't like the brand, a complete waste of time, if I was you I would start with a comp for the brand/logo first.

Good luck...

3. Hi Boss Hog, agree with your thinking, how can I revise or delete my original post so I can do a new one just talking about the branding?

4. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Just post a new thread...