WebSight review!

par30web

Hi friends,
I'm admin of WebSight that shares the newest and the bests of graphics in 2 languages (First graphic resource with CopyRight in Iran :D)!

I'll be glad to see your feedback and reviews! :)
Thanks

1) It's a theme.
2) It's a theme, what do you want us to review?
3) The theme doesn't fit the content you're uploading... people want big previews.
4) There's already hundreds of websites like this out there. Unless you offer exclusive content, it's kind of pointless.
5) Two languages? I can only view the website in English.

1-2) Thumbnails are clickable and you can click on'em and see the contents...
3) What kind of templates do you prefer more?
4) yeah that true but before I create this site I spoke with lots of professional designers to have an allowance to publish their works as a first site! so Unique designs are advantages than other similar sites.
5) Country flag is for the other language ;)

People don't like to click. Pick a theme (or even better, design one yourself) with bigger previews, so people only click on the things they actually want to see. Alternatively you could change the previews to show more details in the same amount of space.

You might think you have it figured out with the exclusive deals but I wouldn't bet on it. Also, you give the name of the designer but you don't link through to them.

And now I see the flag. I was looking for it somewhere on the homepage.

Posting designers link or not depends on designers request, you'll see some of'em has links and even some of them has CR description! because unique and good designs are important for me!
But I agree about those thumbnail, this kind of site (gallery form) was result of a voting in a one of most famous Iranian graphic site so if I design another theme I'll have something like this!
I'll try bigger thumnails with more details
thanks for your tips :X

Someone told me to change the color also... Is there any Ideas to change the theme that I do them once??
Thanks

There is... it's called css...
Should you really be running a site like this if you don't know something basic like that?

What are you talking about?:confused: I know how to change the colors better than ya (and CSS isn't enough! all elements should get colored)
I said Ideas about changing... what color... Got it?;)

Then what is it you want to change? Your entire site is grey except for the little NEW button and the blue shade in your logo... The dark grey background works because it doesn't distract from the images

Lots of visitors said that It's too dark... How about white version?! or Blue :-?
You are designer so your suggestions will be more pro!

Back