Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Weblog Awards

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Russell, Jan 8, 2009.

1. Russell

Russell Member

Hi All,

This really is just a bit of a plea for votes for creative blog 'Created In Birmingham' (Created in Birmingham Linking up Birmingham’s Artistic and Creative Communities). It's up for the Weblog awards and is currently in second behind some god awful woman from the Daily Mail.

Even if you are nowhere near Birmingham, one click is all it takes (you can cast one vote a day up to the 13th). Cast your votes here; Best UK Blog - The 2008 Weblog Awards

Please vote as it really is a great Blog and actually provides a useful service, unlike it's main rival in the polls who just vents her spleen about anything she has a vested interest in.

Go on do it for the creatives! :cheers:

2. tim

tim Senior Member

I agree, that blog is good. One problem. The site's main rival received 7 votes in about 10 seconds when I was there. Good luck getting to them! They need 150 to level.
  3. Greg

Greg Active Member

Added my vote, Created in Birmingham now has 757, and Melanie Philips is on 892...