Web vacancy at Armadillo

berry

Need a very good knowlegable and experienced web based person, who can design and build, talk to clients, do proposals. Must be experienced and happy to work in Newcastle. Anyone who fits the bill, just holler, and anyone who knows someone who may fit the bill, just holler as well. I'm listening.

Hey Berry :) I'll send you a PM with details of a mate of mine up in Newcastle, he might fit the bill :) i'll just triple check he's still looking for work first though :D

Had a guy come for an interview on saturday morning. An hour later he rang about his boiler being broke. Ok arranged to do Sunday morning instead. 3 hours later and no phone call I kind assume he's not coming! That really pisses me off, people who don't show, bearing in mind he's via a recruitemnt agency as well. Maybe I should tell his current employer about his lack of punctuallity!

Berry said:
Maybe I should tell his current employer about his lack of punctuallity!

I'm guessing they already know! Tell the agency, they might drop him, if he doesn't show up at interviews they aren't going to get anything out of setting them up for him.

Back