Web Solutions

bernadette

Wickedinnovations is a web site design company, offering you a comprehensive solution for your business. As an entrepreneur, you only think about your business venture and leave everything to us. Regardless of location, we make sure that we adjust to your desired working schedule. Why spend more if you can get the same quality, productivity and performance from an offshore partner.

You may freely visit our Portfolio.

We are dedicated on what we do. Let me know if you're interested.

Drop an email to [email protected]

Hoping to hear from you soon!

um this is a forum full of designers.. advertising your wares is a bit pointless.

If I was to require a web designer (I don't) I could pick someone with 4 posts or pick another member who has many many more......I wonder which I'd pick :)

Chris, It's just an FYI . Sorry if it looks pointless to you but it really means a lot to me.

Levi, I'm a newbie here in the forum. That's why I only have 5 posts. But that doesn't mean I can't be reliable for any projects out there. As they said; "Don't judge the book by it's cover" :)

bernadette said:
Levi, I'm a newbie here in the forum. That's why I only have 5 posts. But that doesn't mean I can't be reliable for any projects out there. As they said; "Don't judge the book by it's cover" :)
I never said you couldn't do the work you're advertising.... I'm just pointing out that most of us on here would pick the 'older' members first

bernadette said:

It's a 'friends' over X type of thing.

bernadette said:
Chris, It's just an FYI . Sorry if it looks pointless to you but it really means a lot to me.

Our businesses all mean a lot to ourselves. But I would not advertise my business as a Graphic or Web Designer on a Design Forum... As 90% of the members on the forum are Designers.. But thats just me :)

It wasn't meant as a slight against your business, just merely a mention of where its worth advertising and where its not worth advertising :) nothing more than that.

JamesBrentwood said:
It's a 'friends' over X type of thing.

Not necessarily friends over X, it's just I've seen their skills more often via the help they offer on the forum etc.

Back