Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web development site

Discussion in 'Website Design Critique:' started by samu86, Apr 8, 2011.

1. samu86

samu86 Junior Member

Hi, I would like feedback on my project please? I am simply designing with a view to expand (the testamonials are for show purposes only). I would appreciate any comments hopefully you guys will like the idea. Samuel
  2. Greg

Greg Active Member

Hi Samuel,

Welcome to Design Forums, I've moved your thread as it was in the wrong section, also would like to bring the guidelines for posting work/websites for feedback:

My first piece of feedback is, in general, visitors hate auto-play music on sites, so would remove that. My second piece of feeedback is buy some web hosting, it's so cheap these days, plus the moonfruit sub-domain hardly gives a professional image to potential clients!

3. mark1981

mark1981 Junior Member

If I'm honest I don't like the fly hovering around the screen. It kept distracting me from your actual page. Also because of the site being done in flash, you don't seem to have much in the form of keywords for search engines to pick up on. I agree with Greg about buying some hosting to get your own domain. It'll make you look more professional. That's just my personal take on it.
  4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

It looks nice, however you need some visual response from your hit area's. When you hover over your buttons/target area's they give no output other than the hand cursor.
  5. DWildish

DWildish Member