web developer partner for media project

patrickyoung

We've started a new recruitment service for journalists and pr people (lots of redundancies

) and would really like some help optimising the site. Initially, we're looking for a web

partner who can help us make the site work and provide us with support on an on-going basis

in return for a monthly percentage of the sites earnings. This is fairly quick work to

start with as the site just needs someone who knows what they're doing to clean up the code,

resize an image (so that most of the site's content is under the fold), optimise search

terms, meta tags etc and help us get ranked by the search engines. This can probably be done

in a day or so. More importantly for us is the assurance and peace of mind that the

developer will take an interest in the site and be on hand to help should we need it. After

the initial job is done there probably won't be much needed as the site will more or less

run itself. But we are offering an 18 month agreement which will bring in a monthly income

for the developer. As this is a site which carries editorial there is also the opportunity

for the deveoper to promote themselves - via the site's editorial - to the target audience

of journalists and pr people.

web site

hi there,

Could you provide a little more info about the project please.

If you can send a pm - that would be great

Regards

Bev.

website

hi there,

My partner is an expert at SEO so the meta tags etc... will not be a problem at all.

I have had a look a the site and it really does look great.

I understand what you are trying to accomplish and I woud love to assist you.

I have sent you a pm with my personal email address for you to contact me directly.

warmest regards

Bev.

We've started a new recruitment service for journalists and pr people (lots of redundancies

) and would really like some help optimising the site. Initially, we're looking for a web

partner who can help us make the site work and provide us with support on an on-going basis

in return for a monthly percentage of the sites earnings. This is fairly quick work to

start with as the site just needs someone who knows what they're doing to clean up the code,

resize an image (so that most of the site's content is under the fold), optimise search

terms, meta tags etc and help us get ranked by the search engines. This can probably be done

in a day or so. More importantly for us is the assurance and peace of mind that the

developer will take an interest in the site and be on hand to help should we need it. After

the initial job is done there probably won't be much needed as the site will more or less

run itself. But we are offering an 18 month agreement which will bring in a monthly income

for the developer. As this is a site which carries editorial there is also the opportunity

for the deveoper to promote themselves - via the site's editorial - to the target audience

of journalists and pr people.

Hi Patrick,

Ive took a look at your site, and i must say im very impressed with the design aspect of the site.

My name is Colin, im 24 years old from Manchester, UK. My company; Jarvis Web and Graphic Solutions work on all the aspects of which you have mentioned; in particular the search engine optimisation aspect.

If you would like to e-mail me at [email protected] I would be very happy to discuss the project further.

Regards

Colin

Back