Web Developer needed for Website Design job

@GCarlD

Hello,

I have a new client who requires a new website for their business. They have requested a WordPress website to be more specific. As a graphic designer, I can take care of strictly the 'design side' of things, but I will need the assistance of a web developer to build, code, make fully functionable, work your magic, and have it live up and running without any hitches.

More personal information will be provided upon contact / interest shown.

For now, I can say it is for a small scale business, I have a URL I can send out privately of a website to which they want us to use as reference for their website design / build, although they want something "more perfect" (their words).

The site will only be informational, so no e-commerce functionality is required.

If I am not mistaken, it will be a 9 page website (including Home Page).

Images, logos and content for the site will be provided.

I will need to be able to update the site when required, (should be straightforward in WP, right?)

They have chosen a domain name, although they have not purchased it.

And one very important factor that I really need to be advised on is Hosting. I am not sure on how to go about offering this as they have requested. I plan on speaking to my current hosting provider, but welcome any advice on the matter.

Lastly, the site needs to be live, up and running before the end of March.

I think that covers the basics, as mentioned, more specifics will be discussed privately upon contact.

Oh and not to forget, I am looking to hire and pay a web designer / developer to work together in completing this brief. Therefore please send me an estimated quote, along with your interest.

Thank you.

Hi Carl,

We already work with design agencies and are looking to broaden our appeal at both ends of the market.
We like to work with local designers and then provide a painless service to allow you to meet your promise to your client.

If you can provide a few more details we can give you a complete quote.

Kind Regards
Chris
www.thecoapperative.com/cms

Hello,

I have a new client who requires a new website for their business. They have requested a WordPress website to be more specific. As a graphic designer, I can take care of strictly the 'design side' of things, but I will need the assistance of a web developer to build, code, make fully functionable, work your magic, and have it live up and running without any hitches.

More personal information will be provided upon contact / interest shown.

For now, I can say it is for a small scale business, I have a URL I can send out privately of a website to which they want us to use as reference for their website design / build, although they want something "more perfect" (their words).

The site will only be informational, so no e-commerce functionality is required.

If I am not mistaken, it will be a 9 page website (including Home Page).

Images, logos and content for the site will be provided.

I will need to be able to update the site when required, (should be straightforward in WP, right?)

They have chosen a domain name, although they have not purchased it.

And one very important factor that I really need to be advised on is Hosting. I am not sure on how to go about offering this as they have requested. I plan on speaking to my current hosting provider, but welcome any advice on the matter.

Lastly, the site needs to be live, up and running before the end of March.

I think that covers the basics, as mentioned, more specifics will be discussed privately upon contact.

Oh and not to forget, I am looking to hire and pay a web designer / developer to work together in completing this brief. Therefore please send me an estimated quote, along with your interest.

Thank you.

I know you needed this done by end of March. If you didn't find anyone I would be interested

Back