Web Designer required (not for me)

hankscorpio

Staff member
Any of you fine forum folk willing to help a chap out?

I have an acquaintance, and that's all it is - I wrote a blog article for him in reference to computers for a particular computer game.

His blog basically exploded, and shut down while he had to upgrade his subscription. The blog was tweeted by the game manufacturers to over 1 million people and being honest - it's a little bit too successful!

He paid me for writing the blog - not a handsome fee - but on the premise I'd write more blogs later perhaps for a little more.

He's been quoted £290 already and can't afford it.

Any of the forum regulars - or others - want to get in touch with him? Might be a nice project for someone starting out. As I'm not the main person involved you'll have to work out details amongst yourselves.

Well hopefully someone can help out - as I believe the website would have great traction as already proved by the success of just a single blog post.

Let me know if interested and I'll put you both in touch!

Kind regards
Hank

What exactly does he require? His blog exploded, so does he just want to new website with a blog? Or just a blog? I feel like I'm missing something.

Not sure to be honest. Probably a redesign. I wouldn't have posted if I thought it was a large job per se.

Back