Web Designer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levis24

I am looking for a professional web designer that can provide a quality web design
for my website - Bidbroke. I am looking for a web 2.0 theme, which will stand out
and meet are demographic audience. However along with this some coded may be needed, depending on how the design looks on appearance, which I would discuss further with the designer.

The website currently uses a script, and a couple of design notes are provided to help the designer. I am on a tight budget so your quotes will also be taken into account.

I would like you to post as following:

How long will it take to complete the project:

Your recent work, possibly a portfolio:

What is your quotation for overall project completion:

What are your payment terms:

Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you guys.

I will contact you back if I have an interested in your work, however for those you are not contacted, thanks for your interest. :)

Oooh tender... I would suggest before time is wasted to cut to the chase and give an indication of your tight budget ( we'll all laugh offline tho!- just joking!) Then nobody will go round the houses. It's the first thing people will ask. then they'll either say yes or no. We're all straight here ( well apart from Onartis and Tim who have a 'Pan- European thing' going on late at night!

Berry said:
Oooh tender... I would suggest before time is wasted to cut to the chase and give an indication of your tight budget ( we'll all laugh offline tho!- just joking!) Then nobody will go round the houses. It's the first thing people will ask. then they'll either say yes or no. We're all straight here ( well apart from Onartis and Tim who have a 'Pan- European thing' going on late at night!

LOL.. thanks for the heads up my tight budget would be say no more than £50 - £60

Ain't gonna happen no one can deliver for that amount. Add another zero and you may get some interest.

Levis24 said:
LOL.. thanks for the heads up my tight budget would be say no more than £50 - £60

not a chance! That's not tight its just pathetic I'm afraid...

Try China.

(just choked on my morning coffee)....if you can stretch to £70 you got a deal :) .... in all seriousness, like Harry said add another 0 onto the end of that budget and you may get some interest, other wise as I have advised before, take your idea to a local school or college and see if any students can do the job as part of their course work or something.

best of luck.

Geoff.

I think he's left.

I really think we should create like an article or something explaining why the industry is not worth 50p. Would be easier to just say "Click here" than try and attempt to change their opinion.

Some shitty non-experienced "web designer" will get the job I bet, and they won't learn that they need more than a tight budget.

@tim-ater - there are already a ton of articles on the subject, but as long as there is MS Paint, Notepad and the internet, you will always have some n00b trying to do it for cheaper :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back