Web Designer Help

Thanks for sharing Tommy,
and thanks for waiting for the Tutorials section of the forum to open before posting :)
Greg

No offense, but I don't think I'll be visiting this site very often... The design isn't very pleasant and the content seems to be of a poor quality. I do hope that you get some recognition/fame somewhere in the near future.

I'll have to agree with Onartis a little bit. Sorry, but it just doesn't seem professional enough, and it's supposed to be revealing web standards and good tips.

is this just some shameless plugging to get more people to visit your site?

Thomas did PM me back when he first posted the thread to ask permission to post and update these links, but that was on the condition of being an active member of the community as otherwise (as Chris has pointed out) it does looks like shameless plugging!

It just worries me slightly that in every post he's made so far there has been at least one plug for his site... :confused:

Hi Chris,

Sorry that it seems that way, when the joined the forum I had every intention of posting a lot but then life just got busier and busier and I didn't get a chance luckily things are calming down now and I can post on forums more.

Anyway may aswell throw this in this reply, new tutorial: Create a nighttime layout in Photoshop

All your tutorials are of extremely poor standard, especially your coding related ones. It seems like you're regurgitating the small amount of info you have, without fully understanding it yourself. Your doctypes one for example is so brief it's almost pointless. I cover more in depth info on doctypes in a few sentences, whereas you say nothing at all in a full post. And your mail script is soooo insecure.

i think that Harry and Tim just validated my post before... cheers fellas :)

Back