Web Colour Data

That's pretty cool, bookmarked! How did you find it?

I wouldn't rely on it, it didn't even pick up one of the main colours on an old 'test website' I did.... brought in a lot of shades of red yet that was literally in a small corner....

I wasn't intending to use it as a factually accurate tool. Even if it does miss a couple of colours, it still works well to highlight and expose people to different colour schemes in a condensed form.

how can it expose people to other colour schemes if it's getting the colours wrong lol.
I could understand if the colour it missed was a minimal use colour but it was a grey that covered a fifth of the page yet the colours given didn't even have a grey in them lol

Sean Lee-Amies said:
That's pretty cool, bookmarked! How did you find it?
Someone shared it on a social network. I daily receive so many posts that I wasn't able to trace-back the original one.

Because it takes you to the page and you can see the use of colour Levi :p Some times people use their imagination to fill in the blanks ;)

Hi! Massive nice collection for web color, bookmarked it will work with it. Thanksgiving for this, appreciated!

Back