Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Colour Data

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Gianluca Teti, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

2. That's pretty cool, bookmarked! How did you find it?

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't rely on it, it didn't even pick up one of the main colours on an old 'test website' I did.... brought in a lot of shades of red yet that was literally in a small corner....

4. I wasn't intending to use it as a factually accurate tool. Even if it does miss a couple of colours, it still works well to highlight and expose people to different colour schemes in a condensed form.

5. Levi

how can it expose people to other colour schemes if it's getting the colours wrong lol.
    I could understand if the colour it missed was a minimal use colour but it was a grey that covered a fifth of the page yet the colours given didn't even have a grey in them lol

6. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

Someone shared it on a social network. I daily receive so many posts that I wasn't able to trace-back the original one.

7. Because it takes you to the page and you can see the use of colour Levi :p Some times people use their imagination to fill in the blanks ;)

8. Levi

imagination... whats that :p

9. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

10. Janifar

Janifar Member

Hi! Massive nice collection for web color, bookmarked it will work with it. Thanksgiving for this, appreciated!