Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Web Colour Data

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by Gianluca Teti, Jun 5, 2013.

1. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

2. That's pretty cool, bookmarked! How did you find it?

3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I wouldn't rely on it, it didn't even pick up one of the main colours on an old 'test website' I did.... brought in a lot of shades of red yet that was literally in a small corner....

4. I wasn't intending to use it as a factually accurate tool. Even if it does miss a couple of colours, it still works well to highlight and expose people to different colour schemes in a condensed form.

5. Levi

how can it expose people to other colour schemes if it's getting the colours wrong lol.
    I could understand if the colour it missed was a minimal use colour but it was a grey that covered a fifth of the page yet the colours given didn't even have a grey in them lol

6. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

Someone shared it on a social network. I daily receive so many posts that I wasn't able to trace-back the original one.

7. Because it takes you to the page and you can see the use of colour Levi :p Some times people use their imagination to fill in the blanks ;)

8. Levi

imagination... whats that :p

9. Gianluca Teti

Gianluca Teti Member

10. Janifar

Janifar Member

Hi! Massive nice collection for web color, bookmarked it will work with it. Thanksgiving for this, appreciated!