Web Based FTP thingy

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

chrismitchell

Hi everyone :)

Odd question i've been asked to make a web based FTP thing for people to upload files to (so that people can upload their MASSIVE powerpoint files instead of emailing them)..

I've tried google searching, but to no avail.. anyone know of anything like what i'm after at all? :)

I downloaded a script somewhere too some time ago, and I often use it. Supports passwords, subdirectories (with specific passwords if needed) and also max file sizes. Obviously the page is customizable as you wish but I decided to keep it simple since it's not intended for the public. It shows error and confirmation messages, the confirmation message including a link to the file you've just uploaded.

Upload to onartis.com

If you want, I can send the source code to you (or upload it through that site hehe :D) and you can try it out.

Yeah could you send me the source code? that would be awesome.. I just want to get something that works :)

I ended up using the code from Kevin (Onartis) as it worked first time and it means that I can get on with other things LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back