Web/app developer required.

bigdave

I'm looking at taking on a project to redevelop a travel blog site and there's some elements of the back end which I know will require the skills of a hardened coder.

The site allows users to blog their travel experiences with words, pictures or video for other users to search, share etc... In addition to this the site also allows the providers of travel experiences to register (paid for package), list the holidays they offer and the dates they're available. Users can then browse the various listings and book a holiday/experience through the site.

The design and blogging side of things I'm ok with and will probably be taken care of through wordpress (back off Corrosive, its a blog! lol) but I need someone to develop the process for for the experience provider to register, list holidays, take booking and deal with payments.

Anyone interested?

I'm looking at taking on a project to redevelop a travel blog site and there's some elements of the back end which I know will require the skills of a hardened coder.

The site allows users to blog their travel experiences with words, pictures or video for other users to search, share etc... In addition to this the site also allows the providers of travel experiences to register (paid for package), list the holidays they offer and the dates they're available. Users can then browse the various listings and book a holiday/experience through the site.

The design and blogging side of things I'm ok with and will probably be taken care of through wordpress (back off Corrosive, its a blog! lol) but I need someone to develop the process for for the experience provider to register, list holidays, take booking and deal with payments.

Anyone interested?

Hi,

I am interested, know it a bit late now probably but if ever you need anyone in future give me a shout.

James.

Back