Warm eveining and clear skies

Sunburn

Well its been a warm evening here and the skies are also clear, so what better opportunity to take my new lens out for a spin.

Planning on doing some very low light photography, and such thought id get a little practise in, be sure to checkout the set on flickR

Facing Malvern & Malvern Hills from Pershore Worcestershire UK on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

PS. im an amateur photographer at best! with in interest in low light / landscape / astro-photography. who is hoping h'll get better :)

Good pics :)
Sadly can't give any advice on making them better, but I really like them either way :)

I like the pics of the trees with the stars showing in the background.
Your low light snaps a working well, I like 'em...

With it being a cracking evening I took the dawg down to the Longsands at Tynemouth.

He's called ALFie.

Attachments

• DSC04748.jpg
    DSC04748.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 6
nice pics Geoff, I would like to do some more low light shots myself, it's amazing the amount of light you can gain with a long exposure. There's some great scenery up near Malvern :up:

cool dog typo :D

cheers for the replies all, this is my first camera and have ony had it since june/jully last year, before that i had never used a camera other then a dispoable one for holidays snaps!! serious :) theres a lot of technical stuff to go through but think i have found my area of interest.

as for Malvern yes its beautiful, however im planning a little one night camping trip to another hill near where i live which doesn't get as many walkers or tourists, will be taking the tent and doing some dead of night photography.

should be good as thier is old ruins from a Iron Age fort, and a tower known locally as parsons foley, additionally the area was scene to a massacrer in Saxon times and is reportedly haunted. !!

Sunburn said:
should be good as thier is old ruins from a Iron Age fort, and a tower known locally as parsons foley, additionally the area was scene to a massacrer in Saxon times and is reportedly haunted. !!

:eek: pack the oiuja board then!

this is a pretty good book, a bit old as it's written for film cameras, the basics are the same though, covers filters, exposures etc as well as different environments landscapes and architecture.

Night and Low-light Photography: The Complete Guide: Amazon.co.uk: Lee Frost: Books

Hi Ally, yes, i used a tripod, just to put the shots into context, the hills which i was photographing where over 12 miles away from the camera!

Took holidays today for the gadget how, had a nice bevvie out in the sun and then saw my god daughter dead warm also. Was a lovely day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back