Wanted: used MacBook Pro

I'm thinking of upgrading my ageing 2006 MacBook Pro to a Unibody version with capacity for more memory.

Is anyone looking to sell off any Books over the next few months? If so I'd be interested in what you have.

Ideally 15" 2.4GHz or greater, dual or quad core. HD & RAM size not that important is I will probably upgrade anyway.

Thanks!

I've only got something equally as old and I don't think I would even give it to you (as its slowness amongst others thing would just offend you!!).

I have to say though, my 27" iMac is the best buy since the last useful thing that I've bought...

I'm used to working with a notebook now! I love the flexibility of working anywhere.

If/when I get a permanent studio space I'll probably invest in a desktop machine.

It took me a while to get used to a desktop machine but now I hate my laptop!

The freedom to work anywhere does sound nice though...

Sent you a pm by the way.

Chris Lord said:
It took me a while to get used to a desktop machine but now I hate my laptop!

The freedom to work anywhere does sound nice though...

I'm glad I made the switch to desktop, my old laptop doesn't have to do anything hard anymore and still seems perfectly useful for casual web browsing, watching TV/vids and the odd bit of work.

Someone at my uni is advertising a MBP. I'm not sure of the exact specs but I'll take a look next time I'm in.

The only trouble is he's in Manchester and I see you're in Glasgow.

Back