WANTED: Halco Sunbury Visualiser / Grant Enlarger

Status
Not open for further replies.

cegd

Anything considered, preferably within 50 miles of Norwich so can collect. Must be in good working condition.

Thanks! :)

Grant Enlarger

Anything considered, preferably within 50 miles of Norwich so can collect. Must be in good working condition.

Thanks! :)

Are you still looking for a Grant Enlarger?

We have one circa 1980 left over from our work as textile designers. Let me know if still looking and I can let you know about condition and we can discuss money etc. Not looking for daft money.

Richard Oxley

YES!!! Still looking. I had one myself in the 80s but gave it away when we closed the studio, so an 80s model is absolutely fine. Whereabouts are you? How is best to correspond?

I have a grant enlarger for sale, it is in perfect condition, it comes with a selection of spares ie. new fluorescent tubes, switches
and lenses. Based in Inverness-shire. Sensible offers.

hey... dunno if you are still looking but i have a grant enlarger you would be very welcome to have for free... haven't used in years so will need some WD40 style tlc but used to be great...
i never had the hood tho'... lovely old cream enamel, probably 50's
we are moving house in a month so will be looking to find it a good home... shame to just chuck it... we are in north hampshire... gimme a shout if you'd like

hey... dunno if you are still looking but i have a grant enlarger you would be very welcome to have for free... haven't used in years so will need some WD40 style tlc but used to be great...
i never had the hood tho'... lovely old cream enamel, probably 50's
we are moving house in a month so will be looking to find it a good home... shame to just chuck it... we are in north hampshire... gimme a shout if you'd like

Hello richardson, I am currently looking for a Grant Enlarger for my students. I am based in Dublin but could organise collection. Is it still available? Thanks, crimmins

hello sir... yes indeed you are very welcome... we just moved house and i bought it with me!
i do love it but of course don't really need it these days - kept it because is a classic only didn't want to simply scrap it...
i'll take some photo's and send them over if you like so you can see for yourself no problem... you can have it for nothing if you can come and get it...
we are in a village called Kingsclere which is north Hampshire... M4 to Newbury then 9 miles east towards Basingstoke (about half way)... RG20 5NQ

www.kevinrichardson-artist.com

I have a Grant Enlarger available free to a good home. (It's the cream model with a hood) It hasn't been used for a few years but is stored in the utility room and looks in good condition (London NW1).

[email protected]

Hello, I have just joined the forum and seen the requests for a Halco Copiscanner. I have a green one from the late 80s / early 90s. It's in good working order with two lenses but no hood. I'm near Glasgow and could deliver within a reasonable distance otherwise it would need to be collected. Willing to accept any reasonable offer.

Hi. I have a beloved Halco-Sunbury Visualiser looking for a good home. Often called a Grant Machine or Enlarger it was well used in the 80's & 90's when I was an illustrator.
Good working order with hood, glass etc.
Buyer would need to collect from Central London & reasonable offer accepted.

I have a Halco Sunbury Enlarger from the 'Visualising' days of artworking and visualising. It is in excellent condition with cool lights, two lenses, hood and black-out curtain. I have photos available on request.
Twickenham area, offering for free to collect, as downsizing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back