Wanted - freelance app designer for already published app

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateBurk22

Hi,

I’m looking for a designer to design my already published in Play Store app.
The current design is done by me (I’m not a designer, and not tend to be one :)).

I need someone to bring a vision to the app including theme colors, layout design and custom buttons.
I want a total redesign, and a few revisions in case I don’t feel good with the results.
I don’t have any design patterns in mind, so you will need to provide one.

The price is negotiable, depends on the quality and vision you will bring to the table.

To see current design, please review the app on Play Store -
Name - ‘Wemy - Community for the Eccentric’
Or
URL REMOVED BY MOD

Send me a message here or via email - [email protected] with an offer and what you think needs to be done in order to make my app look awesome !

Thanks,
Nate.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's your budget for this?
Thank you for your response. I think both of us need to be on the same page regarding the design. Please review my app, let me know what you think we need to do (design terms) in order to make it look as good as possible. Once we are on the same page, we can move forward and discuss terms. Thanks.

Before I commit to anything I want to know if it's even worth considering the project. If you only have a budget of $10 then it's not going to happen. If you have a $1000 then it starts to become more attractive.

Advising you on design changes would become part of the project.

Do please post a budget, you may attract more suiters.
Before I commit to anything I want to know if it's even worth considering the project. If you only have a budget of $10 then it's not going to happen. If you have a $1000 then it starts to become more attractive.

Advising you on design changes would become part of the project.
Hi, I decided to go with another designer, thank you and good luck !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back