Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wales

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by eneyekay, Jun 1, 2009.

1. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

you mean world domination barring Wales? If you managed to copyright the letter 'Y' as well, then it might work :D

2. berry

berry Active Member

None too bothered about Wales, I'm not all greedy, let Simon Cowell have it

3. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

what has wales got to do with this? or does the almighty berry not consider it worth his attention?

4. berry

berry Active Member

Got nothing against Wales, My aunt was from Cardiff, she and her sister Menai took a young boy who lived in their street to their local social club to sing. That was certain young Tom Jones.

5. tim

tim Senior Member

Is every family member of yours lesser known, but very wise and full of worth, Master Berry? (ha, that almost sounded like masturbate)

My family are boring compared to yours. My nan lives in Anglesey, Bangor, and she has a husband. She bought up four kids. And that's it.

6. small world Berry... my brothers wife's family owned the social club that Tom Jones used to sing at in Cardiff.. now they own hotels etc they're good friends with Anthony Hopkins etc :)

7. berry

berry Active Member

She wasn't my REAL aunt, she lived upstairs from me when i was i kid we called her Aunt, but i ended up living with her for 15 odd years till her death. So she counts as the Berry family.

8. eneyekay

eneyekay Member

I went to wales once... it was as bad as my holiday in somerset. worst. holiday. ever.

rain, mud, hills. not fun.

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

i feel tempted to take a photo out of my window, sun, sun, sun!