Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wacom Inkling – Digitally captures what you draw

Discussion in 'General Software & Hardware Forum:' started by berry, Sep 5, 2011.

1. berry

berry Active Member

How cool is this. Does anyone fancy one? Inkling is a Wacom pen that has a small receiver device that you attach to any paper or sketchbook, together they capture every stroke of your work of art. You can then convert your design to digital via USB, it then becomes a vector drawing! you can now edit your drawing in any image editing software, how awesome is that?

Attached Files:

WEBIAN Senior Member

That's amazing!
  3. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

4. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

We already have a thread on this. Can Armadillo get one and I'll test it for you?
    Go on, go on, go on....

WEBIAN Senior Member

How come I'd missed the first thread?? Anyway, I love the little gizmo. Hope it works.
  6. Thewholehogg

l'll do a full review when Berry sends me one...
  7. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Ah thanks Berry! Is it Christmas already?
    They do look very clever.
  8. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

Oh well if Berry's splashing the cash, I'll take one too... I can be the token windows user :p
  9. Thewholehogg

It's difficult to get a cup of coffee out of Berry let alone one of those...

However he is a lovely, clever, good looking chap. Great musician and general God to us all.
  10. you mean you tried??? :eek:
  11. Thewholehogg

You have to squeeze him really hard...

12. WEBIAN

WEBIAN Senior Member

The first one who buys it or just tries it, please tell us what is like.
  13. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

The logistics are mind-boggling to be sure but, just one question... any cream?
  14. Only if you're extra lucky... or was that unlucky LOL
  15. zentinel

zentinel Junior Member

what I knows from this moment is, it is disappeared, anyone knows the update ?
  16. mcskillz

mcskillz Member

Got one. It's brill. I'll post a more comprehensive rundown when I get a min. Ta