Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid Graphics Tablet and Android Tablet

Phil Willan

For Sale
Wacom Cintiq Companion Hybrid

The Wacom Hybrid is a 13HD Touch Cintiq but with a battery so it also doubles up as Android tablet meaning that you can do professional work using Android apps on a Wacom tablet but also turn it into a full Cintiq graphics tablet. It is the 16GB version.

For more information search online for some reviews.

The tablet itself has been used a handful of times (literally you could count how many times on one hand) so tablet is in amazing condition, with no scratches. It comes with all the nibs that it originally came with to prove how little it’s been used. The tablet comes with everything it originally came with, stand, case, cleaning cloth and pro pen with case and all plugs and cables. Also I got a Wacom Art Pen which I am also including in the sale. Lastly I will include a 16GB mirco SD card meaning that it will have a total of 32GB of space.

The tablet was bought in Jan 2014 but like Ive said before, it’s been sitting in a draw nearly all of that time. It also cost me nearly £1200 in total.

The reason I’m selling it is because I don’t use it enough to warrant keeping it and I am leaving so the money would come in helpful.

I’m looking for £650 posted (via Royal Mail Special Delivery or can do cheaper if you can collect) but I am open to sensible offers.

Message me if you have any questions.

Back