Vistaprint

Steve

www.vistaprint.co.uk

Anyone used them or heard bad stories about them?

Planning on making myself a double sided business card soon and getting it printed but only need around 100 i'd say.

They seem cheap for a minimum of 250 but thats probably a bad thing

I've used them several times and never had a problem and business cards have been really good quality.

Ah not too bad then. My fiance just told me her old work used them and they were really good so may use them.

250 x Business Cards
Full Colour Double Sided
400gsm
From artwork supplied by you
Delivery to one uk address
£20

Neil

I've used Vistaprint for business cards, DL sized postcards, Christmas cards, magnetic things and they've been all great for the money.
I'd always advocate printing this kind of stuff in Pantones, but this is now ridiculously expensive and the four colour route is now v.cheap.
You can't specify much in the way of stock, so you often end up with slightly off-white material, but hey - they are very reasonable.

Vistaprint print their PREMIUM business cards on 265gsm stock which is woefully thin for a business card in my opinion.

I personally won't go below 350gsm for a business card and prefer them to be 400gsm.

shifty.gif

Vistaprint - avoid like the plague!
I'll second that I've heard nothing but bad things and I've seen their work and if you want limp business cards with "vista print" written on them somewhere in 5pt text then go for it!

Remember this business card might be the first and lasting impression that a potential customer has of you.

I'd second Stationery-Direct's print quality is very good!

I 'think' they only put their logo on the free business cards and not on their (hahahaha) premium ones.

Vistaprint have a habit of plastering these AMAZING OFFERS and PRICES on their website, but I think you'll find that when you get into the ordering system you'll find that basic additions cost extra.

Their premium 265gsm business cards are only colour on one side and B&W on the reverse. you need to pay extra for colour both sides. Before you know it, to get anything half decent you are paying more than you would to use someone like Damon, Jim or Neil off these forums.

Can you tell I hate them yet? :icon_cursing:

Back