Video Intro Graphics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave1975

Hi all,

I'm interested to find out if anyone here can put together animation for videos? I would be after some intro visuals for one of my private projects, essentially the videos will be short reviews so would like a mini-title screen with some basic animation, all logos/graphics files can be supplied in EPS format.

Please PM me for further details or reply here & I'll PM you.

I honestly have no idea what kind of costs I'd be looking at for this, guessing it depends on complexity of animation and final length?

Thanks,
Greg

Does anyone know anyone who may be able to help with this?
I contacted Matt Simmonds (a member on here) but he's currently away so can't help.

Thanks,
Greg

I used to a few years ago Greg :( sorry I can't help you :( I'm trying to think of anyone I know who can do intro graphics..:) you could probably reproduce it in Flash if it was really utterly necessary, but the client would need to be able to import it onto the front of their video :) Just a different option (if that option is the case I could probably do something for you :))

Greg, I might be able to help (I sometimes use premiere etc for animation), send me a bit more info and I'll see if its within my skills in premiere.

Tim might be another as he mentioned he had final cut in the mac software thread.

im not quite that advanced unfortunately levi :)

i'm learning, but slowly slowly so that in about a year i'll get somewhere with it!

OK thanks for the replies guys, Andy's also e-mailed someone who he knows.
Levi sending a PM with details now :)

Thanks,
Greg

I know some people really good at the shooting/editing side but dont think they do animation... any help?

Hi Greg, I just happen to be an animator who is goood with motion graphics in After Effects, having done some work previously for a largge conference in Spain, I would be interested to hear what you require and a detailed spec and budget. Like you say the length of the animation will have everything to do with the final cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back