• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Video Clips $800.00

Sunburn

depending on length, degree of animation included and other factor Typical cost is $400 to $500 per minute of finished video.

Oh Dear! where do these people come from...I don't think I will be going here for my video and animation needs!

Home

Levi

Staff member
um you might want to look at 'sharons' site too :s
Home

I'm going to be honest and say, first the models are rubbish but he's only charging $0.27 per frame (working on 30fps) and thats not actually too bad for the level of work....... still wouldn't use them but it's not too bad

Greg

That was scary/surreal.
This video has the best comment by far:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7V8z9Mi330"]YouTube - I Could Sure Use a Hug Right Now[/ame]

This video is about the bleak reality of the information age. Unable to cope with the constantly-shifting environment of ever-changing world technology and unable to understand shifting work patterns and the rise of social media, he instead focuses on the comfort of the self, trying to get the computer to embrace him and coddle him the same way television and radio has in the past. The spider represents the distorted love of the internet. This man is a genius far ahead of his time.