Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

very bad week...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Mar 17, 2009.

1. going to be a bad week this week... This week was the same week 4 years ago that my daughter was still born... RIP my sweet child....

2. berry

berry Active Member

don't get too down...

3. I try not to... some days are better than others...

4. berry

berry Active Member

There are two ways to look at life:
    1. Always be a Pessimist and only good things can happen.
    2. Always be an Optimist and shit happens.

I prefer No 2. and learn to deal with the shit that happens as and when.
    On a personal note of grief, from experience I would always say, never spend your life looking back, you'll miss out on what's infront.

5. It only happens to me around this time.. the rest of the time its ok... just now... today especially...

6. Greg

Greg Active Member

Sorry to hear this is a difficult time for you Chris, as Berry says try and keep positive and looking forward, hope the rest of the week is better for you.

7. Xenonsoft

Xenonsoft Active Member

Really sorry to hear that Chris, no man or woman should have to go through that. Rest In Peace.

8. thank you all for your kind words.. I do apologise to anyone who gets depressed from reading this.. just thought i would let people know... i didn't really feel like screaming at my colleagues

9. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

I know what you mean about things not getting to you accept at certain points, I have never seen the point in celebrating new year ever since my uncle died, our last night together was new year. I always feel sad, but at the same time, I try and surround myself with friends/loved ones who know what is going on and it never seems that bad.

In hard times, your friends and family are one of the best things in the world you can ask for.

10. My girlfriend helps me through this time, she is very supportive of me, which I love her for.

11. mrp2049

mrp2049 Senior Member

thats good to know.