Vertical Take off stealth drone design. Please suggest improvements.

Tekzign

CsW7mGIXgAAYUBT.jpg

if you have any idea lets work on it. that's where I see it going. tried my best not use any right angles when designing to minimize the radar cross section.

This is a joke right? You offer 3D design from your website and this is the level of work you're showing on here.... what did you even use to make it, because even the default rendering on most 3D programs comes out better than this.

Seriously, this is going to be blunt, I don't even know where to start with the sheer amount of problems it has, both in the design of the vtol (well I assume it lands) stealth drone and the actual modelling and colouring in, sorry I can't call it a rendering, it's not even close.

this is the start and I have not posted it to make a point about my designs. I have done it to get the opinion of the community. Just started the project to rendered the initial sketch and posted it. I know there are errors in it but want it to improve. regarding designing 3D it is not complete. If you want I can upload the 3D file. I am not trying to show my work but get an opinion. If you want to see work I can provide you my work but point of posting is not to show off but to get help. As there are good designers here. If you can let go ego and understand what I have posted.

If you can let go ego and understand what I have posted.
It isn't ego, it's the simple fact you offer 3D design to clients and you're showing us this image.
NOBODY who offers 3D design to clients should be putting work like that on a forum, like I said there are no end of issues with the imagery produced let alone the idea.
I should know because I do 3D design and I would NEVER put out imagery like that on a forum where potential clients could see it, development work should still be shown in a way that shows that you have skills not in a way that doesn't even have correct lighting and scaling of materials applied.

Sir as I told you again this is not for clients. I was designing it for my self and needed help to get is better, was looking for ideas so posted it. it is just an initial idea I have not even added details and features just an out skin rendered in 3D to get some modifications. Instead of complaining about 3D skills and lights if you have free time to post please post about improving the design features. If you want the 3D file for the drone just ask instead of provoking it out of me. :)

It's very amateurish. No problem if you're trying to learn, we welcome and encourage you.

But if you're offering this as a service, then posting this for critique (advice) then you're way off the mark for offering a service professionally.

Keep at it - but your work needs a lot of work.

Good luck.

I am a hell of a designer my self. Please Read the tittle.
Vertical Take off stealth drone design. Please suggest improvements.
It clearly says "Please suggest improvements".
I know how to make 3D designs lights and textures and how to model things. just asking suggestions from someone is not just a designer but a bit more technical.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down.

We are helping you. Where no direct suggestions to the improvement of the 3D have been give. You are being helped.

If you know how to make 3D Designs, lights and textures, then you know what you've done is not good.

Improvements? On what?

I'm editing your post to reduce the font - don't shout at us - and any more remarks that are rude will be moderated.

I am a hell of a designer my self. Please Read the tittle.
that image up top says otherwise and that's my point.
I know how to make 3D designs lights and textures and how to model things. just asking suggestions from someone is not just a designer but a bit more technical.
Then why do you have issues with the lighting and texture scaling...

In regards to the design... it would never fly, there's no lift being generated by the wing and the body isn't designed for lift either. Those engines won't work as theres nowhere for the air to enter them and any other form of propulsion would show up on thermal radar. The design is angular but the engines will make it stand out on radar, the whole design might be inspired by the nighthawk but stealth technology has moved on considerably from 'angled edges'. I won't even bother going into structural considerations required to support the engines on the end of the wings....

Sir that line was written to make a point and the point is that you have an ego issues. See you still are trying to prove that you are the only 3D designer here and you have come to troll my request for help. LOL.

on your second part of you post because I just want to give a design layout and not to attract customers.

on the third part of your post. now you are talking my language. so please suggest a modification for engines and to add the design will fly.

What are you hoping for improvements on since you gave very little context with your original image? I'm presuming the actual design of the drone itself. Perhaps post some top and side view renders so we can see more of it?

"just asking suggestions from someone is not just a designer but a bit more technical." If that is what you're after then perhaps a different forum would be a lot more suitable as this is for Graphic Design..not Drone Design or mechanical design/engineering!

Back