• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Valentines Day

Harry

If you need one night a year in order to treat your girl like a princess, you don't deserve her in the first place.

Same as mothers and fathers day--why wait for a particular day before you show your gratitude?

Meh I don't agree, can you tell?

Rhonda

Valentines is putting me in a wierd mood this year.:love: All I ask is for those who will be with their loved ones, to let them know you appreciate them very much, and don't take anything about them for granted.:)

Lol i hate valentines day its way too commerical, its mine and tobys 4 year anniversary this sunday so we'll be celebrating that and our housemates birthday rather than valentines.

Renniks

Any excuse to treat the girlfriend a bit more than usual to be honest :) she gets angry otherwise ;)

Had our 'valentines day' yesterday as she has work sunday :) was ace. (of course!)

C

chrismitchell

We don't do Valentines day either, why limit telling the one you love that you love them on one day a year.. if you love them you should tell them every day :)

xxmissbirdyxx said:
Lol i hate valentines day its way too commerical, its mine and tobys 4 year anniversary this sunday so we'll be celebrating that and our housemates birthday rather than valentines.
Agree'd. Our anniversay is the 25th Septmber and I would much rather celebrate that than Valentines. Our anniversary is OURs an more special/personal.

My boyfriend is away at the other side of the world for both our anniversary and valentines this year =( booo
He has a lot of making up to do when he comes home in 14 days!!!!! :p

Rhonda

Definitely can understand the anti Valentines Day sentiment. Too impersonal. Should always appreciate the other every day, not just one day a year.