Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Using Klout?

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by GilmoreVisuals, Mar 15, 2014.

1. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Beautiful people, I was curious to know if anyone knew or used Klout? Any opinions on the site?

http://klout.com/

2. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

never heard of it

3. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Its supposed to give offer 'perks' which others wouldn't normally get based on how 'popular' you are... but that only happens if you are way above average.

I find it interesting to see the stats behind the score.

4. Soprano

Soprano Member

Never heard of this before, but I've linked it to my Twitter so we'll see whether it helps or not.

Can't seem to connect it to my FB business page, though. :angry:

Looking through the topics though it'd be nice if there were more narrowed down options, I think I'd have to put a bit of time into scrolling through loads of stuff to find something papercutting related that I can share.

5. Actually I signed up to this a little while ago but it feels like to get anywhere you need to produce lots of lengthy/detailed content. I haven't done much with it really.

6. Epic New Media

Epic New Media New Member

I use Klout and think it's great.

I actually have a score of 61, which apparently puts me in the top 10% of Twitter users. Not the company account, by the way.

7. RDB

RDB Member

I have never heard of it to be honest. But its always good to try other tools. Thanks for sharing.