Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Use of car images in print work

Discussion in 'Logo Design & Brand Identity Forum:' started by 5874625, May 26, 2011.

1. 5874625

5874625 Junior Member

Hi, just like to say sorry if I do something against forum rules first as this is my first post.

I'm designing a A5 poster for a Taxi Base at the moment and will need to have a couple of pictures of taxi vehicles on there. I'm guessing taking a picture of the clients vehicles and using that should be okay - but do I have to blur out the badge etc?

Also, what are the copyright laws for using images of cars in leaflets etc, for example can I just get a image of a Mercedes and use it on the leaflet? Are there any websites where I can get UK vehicle images from - no luck with places like fotolia etc.

2. DWildish

DWildish Member

3. MacOS10

MacOS10 Junior Member

We've used NewsPress in the past for car advertising images for a client of ours...

(free to download, you need to create an account first - also free!)
  4. marklogan

marklogan Member

I used to work at Auto Trader and I'm sure it was newspress that we used as well for decent quality images of the cars.