Urgent Query

Dave L

Can anyone let me have a ballpark figure for design and build of a basic online shop? That's all the information I have right now but if anyone can offer a vague price range sometime tonight, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

D.

By the way - that's not an invitation to pitch or anything: I just need an idea of what you might expect to pay for this as a professional service.

Can anyone let me have a ballpark figure for design and build of a basic online shop? That's all the information I have right now but if anyone can offer a vague price range sometime tonight, I'd really appreciate it.

Cheers

D.

I have charged as little as £650 for a basic online shop using open source software before but usually about the £1000 mark.

If your meaning a bespoke development then £2000+

CyberWizard

...and one more, we go from £1200 to £2600. Just because they always end up being more involved than you first think.

500 - 1500 - depends whos entering all the frikkin stock :)

Yeah what he said, id say most go for £1000+ but depending on specs and needs it can be done for less than £500.. But it really depends on how much work your prepared to do, entering stock, setting up payment gateways, postal pricing and even categories etc

Back