Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

urgent film opinions needed! lol

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by tim, Feb 26, 2009.

1. tim

tim Senior Member

anyone seen the unborn or the internationals? it's my birthday party tmrw, and half are saying internationals, half are saying the unborn.

now im leaning towards the internationals, for the pure fact it's got waaay better reviews than any other film out at the moment, and it contains good actors, not unknown actors who get paid for standing around in their underwear (although i must admit, i do like the nakedness).

seen either? views on any?

2. the internationals looks a better film timbo.. that would be my choice :)

3. tim

tim Senior Member

exactly my thoughts :) thanks

4. always happy to help mate :)

5. berry

berry Active Member

postpone the birthday...and do Watchmen!!!

6. tim

tim Senior Member

lol i just watched the first 5 mins on IMDB.com and looks way better than Watchmen!

7. Watchmen is going to (hopefully) be awesome... :D

8. Greg

Greg Active Member

9. captainrage

captainrage Senior Member

Saw Franklyn last night, was quite good..

10. tim

tim Senior Member

The Unborn and The International are SHOCKING. The International builds up the tension (pretty pathetically actually) and then instead of clarifying the story, it's the black screen of death, and the rest of the plot is explained in the bloody credits. If I wanted to read a film I wouldn't go to a flippin cinema!

11. captainrage

It was about a bank.. What did you expect.

12. tim

tim Senior Member

Well it looked good in the trailers. Conspiracy, corruption, etc.

13. captainrage

What about The Unborn? Why was that so bad? Wasn't Gary Oldman in it? Didn't that make it massively better? Was he pretty hot? Thanks.

14. Depends if you like horror films or not really... The Unborn is very much trying to be like The Exorcist kinda thing.

15. captainrage

What about The Unborn? Why was that so bad? Wasn't Gary Oldman in it? Didn't that make it massively better? Was he pretty hot? Thanks.

edit--

I honestly didn't re-ask this.. It seems to have "double posted" it after Chris' post.. Sorry

edit 2----

I'm not actually this pushy, not massively anyway

16. tim

tim Senior Member

Errmmm... Five questions.

1) Crap. first 20 mins was lead in underwear
    2) 80 mins of utter non-scary sh*te. Just "i'm wwaaatchinng youu" from random "dead" kids, occassionally.
    3) Dunno who that is
    4) It was sh*te, the teletubbies would've made it better
    5) What? Teletubbies? Nah.

17. Aarlev

Aarlev Member

Just watched the trailer for this. Looks awesome. Might try to convince the missus to go to the Cinema tonight :)

18. captainrage

Anyone seen Watchmen yet? Any readers of the book? Opinions...

I thought it was bloody great, and Patrick Wilson.. HELLO! - Yeah, that's my review.

19. tim

tim Senior Member

Yeah, I wanna go see that so bad! The Odeon in town will hopefully still let me in!

20. hmmm might go and see the Watchmen film at iMax in London this weekend :D