• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Up

Greg

Not seen it yet, heard really good things about it, although didn't feel that interested in watching it after seeing the trailer? I noticed the same, that's a seriously high rating for RT!!

Think Chris has seen it?

Renniks

Same as greg, lots of great reviews from everyone, and not been interested to see it.

Watched the men who stare at goats and loved it!

C

chrismitchell

yeah seen UP in 3D.. Its an emotionally turbulant film :) but very good never-the-less :)

C

chrismitchell

couldn't agree with you more Mike.. brought a tear to my eye .. also a scene in the last 15/20 minutes is also just as sad :(

Xenonsoft

Saw it with the college crew (lol - doesn't that sound ridiculous), took a minibus down there. Was quite good in 3D, a good film for 3D as lots of varying depths, if that makes sense.

Decent enough film, not a touch on the old toy story's etc though. Worth a watch once.

mrp2049

slightly going tohave to disagree fred, I think pixar are probably the safest bets when it comes to films, their weakest outing was cars and that was very good.

up is up there ongst heir best I think, cue the never ending pixar debate, I'm going with ratatoulie, memo and monsters Inc

Xenonsoft

Monsters Inc was good, nemo was pretty good too. Don't think Up is quite at that level though, although I've only seen it the once.