University Project - Finished!

i love the concept of this product, not kidding or anything. I'd wear that at parties..
and to sleep.

halfbuiltrobot said:
"When listening to a song with a strong, constant bass rhythm the human heart will tune and begin to beat in time with it...
That's the first time I've heard of the music influencing heart beat rhythm to that extreme... I can understand it changing your heart beat by having a calming influence on your body due to you relaxing but it's not the music that's changing the heart beat, it's your state of mind and also the reverse can happen if you get pumped up by the music. I have never heard of heart beat and music synchronising.....

There's also this bit
When listening to a song with a strong, constant bass rhythm the human heart will tune and begin to beat in time with it. The conception of Heartbeatz will allow any onlookers to be able to observe this process. When applied to a large crowd amazing patterns of light can appear throughout a club or event.
which made me think, if the heart is tuned into the music so they're beating in time and this would happen to ALL users in the area of the music (or at least that's the way it reads) then how can you have amazing patterns of light when they'd all be doing the exact same pattern due to ALL the user's hearts having the same tuning due to listening to the same music.... you didn't think that bit out did you lol

As to the concept... I thought the 80's were long gone. I know that led gloves, glow sticks or even the led glasses (great for the dj's) might end up raves and the likes but seriously who would want that wrapped round their arms, it would likely cost a lot more than a few glow sticks and to be perfectly honest looks a little cheap and 'try hard' for a raver/clubber

Back