• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

UK people might know this

Lunera

And have you ever heard how his friends call him ? If they are British, maybe they also say "Hey NetskEYE, what about your new song ?" and imagine if they come from Texas...
Or if this guy has russian origins... how do his grand parents call him ? :rolleyes:

Kevin

How would I know what his friends call him? And he's from Belgium; not Russia, UK or Texas :p
(and it's not because he's from Belgium that I automatically know him in real life... we're not that small)

Lunera

ahah don't worry, I can't think that : even in my class I don't know everybody (should I be worried ?).
So, you will know how he pronounces his own name, he might tell you "You know, I love japanese culture, so I pronounce "Netsky" like this..."
or just "what is this question ?! I'm Belgian ! Obviously I pronounce it 'netski' !"

And now I wonder how you pronounce "Onartis" so, and how people read "Lunera" (i've seen that nobody pronounce it like me)...

Kevin

Loon-air-ah :rolleyes:

Or perhaps you pronounce it more French-like
Lune-errrr(couldn't resist)-a :p
(is the word moon purposefully in your name or is it just a coincidence?)

Lunera

it's funny !
I pronounce it in french, yes, like "Lun'ra", without the "e" sound. But i've seen that many people read "Lunérrrrra".
So... I hesitate between thinking "Onarrrtiiss" or with a british pronounciation... (or another accent ?)