Twitter page and a mixtape cover required

Deamer

hello everybody, hope everybody is fine. ya'll might remember me i had a request, alot replied back thank you very much but most was out my price range.

im a upcoming rapper from london,and financially im not too well off, i can pay but jus not ridicolous amounts.

i need a layout for my twitter page and a mixtape cover. been busy alot lately in the studio,hope ya'll get back to me. thanks.

i can pay but jus not ridicolous amounts.

Those ridiculous amounts you mention are more than likely the going rate for this type of work, if you couldn't afford anything from your last request I suspect it will be the same situation for this.

The fact that you are saying you hardly have any money is going to put designers off even getting in touch with you, my advice would be to just save some money so you have an adequate budget, learn how to do it yourself or do without, sorry to sound harsh but I don't see any other options really...

hello everybody, hope everybody is fine. ya'll might remember me i had a request, alot replied back thank you very much but most was out my price range.

im a upcoming rapper from london,and financially im not too well off, i can pay but jus not ridicolous amounts.

i need a layout for my twitter page and a mixtape cover. been busy alot lately in the studio,hope ya'll get back to me. thanks.

Logo Design, Web Design and More. Design Done Differently | 99designs.com

Fill yer boots.

Back