• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Tweet for Design Forums 4 Month Birthday!

Greg

Hey guys,
Just sent out a tweet in the hope of being able to attract 20 new members today!

www.DesignForums.co.uk is 4 months old today!! We're after 20 new members to hit the 500 member mark on our birthday... pls spread the word!
If you have Twitter please pass this message on :up:

Thanks,
Greg

Adam

I've only just signed up to twitter, and most of my following are from here haha! I'll do it anyway, how do you do that re-tweet thing i keep seeing?

Adam

He's signed up (its Julian from twitter - juliandye on here now)

Will check my msn list now, see if there's any other people I can get on here

rjs_essex

I've only been on Twitter for 4 days and already spoken with people I would never have spoken to if I wasn't on there... I also wouldn't have found out about this forum without Gregs Tweet either!

Rich :cool:

tim

lol - you're gonna get chuftees if the last ten turn up soon!

If they don't, and it's half eleven, I'll happily act as the 10 people required, if it makes you feel okay :D :batman:

Greg

tim-ater said:
If they don't, and it's half eleven, I'll happily act as the 10 people required, if it makes you feel okay :D :batman:
I guess we could register hat man and batman so there's 2 - just kidding! :p

I'm sure it won't be long until we hit the 500 mark even if it isn't on the 4 month birthday (not like 4 months is a classic point to celebrate in any case!)

tim

lol - too true... but 500 is more of milestone, it just gives you even more of an excuse to get more people in :D

<eherm>and feel more popular</eherm>