Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TV

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Tony Hardy, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Well-Known Member

What does anyone watch on TV?

Does anyone watch Boardwalk Empire? It's on HBO in the states or Sky Atlantic here? Awesome series with input from Martin Scorsese et al.

2. ARRIVALS

ARRIVALS Well-Known Member

Ah I really want Sky Atlantic. Seen adverts for a lot of the programmes on there and they look really good. I just happen to be tied into a contract with BT. (Which is god awful for TV)

The partner and I are looking forward to the new series of Vampire Diaries on ITV2 :icon_wink:

3. garlex

garlex Member

Yeah, great series, nice follow on from the Sopranos.

4. paul_hutton

paul_hutton Member

Don't do sky, misfits is back on e4 soon and I am looking forward to that, anyone else watch it?

5. House MD, The Walking Dead, Lost, Peep Show, Fresh Meat.

TV heaven.

6. Tony Hardy

The Walking Dead is awesome. Series 2 starts soon!

7. linziloop

linziloop Member

HBO do have some awesome programmes., I particularly liked True Blood and Game of Thrones.

I also love Modern Family, The Big Bang Theory, Idiot Abroad and then you gotta throw a couple of cartoons in the mix for weekend mornings - The Regular Show and Adventure Time :icon_biggrin:

8. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Loving Dexter...

9. Tony Hardy

linziloop....I love Game of Thrones, even geeked out the other day and bought a Game of Thrones tshirt.

Boss Hog, I keep meaning to watch Dexter, only watched the first episode and seen no more. Liked what i seen though.

10. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

Boardwalk empire is amaaazzzinnnggg! I love HBO, true blood, Misfits, Walking dead, Fresh meat and Sky plusing six feet under to watch again as its so good. And did anyone watch HBO's Mildred Pierce? It was really well done and the clothes where to die for. :)

11. Corrosive

Corrosive Moderator Staff Member

Mongrels for me at the moment. Pit puerile but funny :icon_biggrin:

12. Paul Murray

Paul Murray Moderator Staff Member

I'm liking Him & Her on BBC3 (the couple remind me of myself and my missus).

Only just got into Mad Men (late I know). Hoping Santa got my letter about the boxset.

Also looking forward to This is England '88. You can't beat a bit of gritty British drama.

13. Tony Hardy

I'm busy watching my way through Season 2 of Boardwalk Empire and I've just watched all of the new series of Walking Dead.

Moominbaby, HBO is fantastic! :) I love Six Feet Under, have you seen either Deadwood or Oz too?

Hopefully getting The Sopranos and Wire box sets for Xmas too.

Paul, I've seen the first few Mad Men which are awesome, can't wait to watch some more. A lot of TV to watch at the minute though.

14. Moominbaby

Moominbaby Member

I haven't but I will check them out always on the look out for new stuff :) thanks