Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trying to come up with the name of a known DJ

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Kevin, Mar 3, 2010.

1. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

It's kind of a Swedish name... And Röyksopp, Roisin Murphy and Asher Roth are names that pop into my head but none of them is the right one. So it's probably something that resembles it :confused:
  2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Somebody knew it... So I guess this topic can be deleted.
    For those who care, it was Sigur Ros (which is a band and not a dj :p)
  3. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

I like Sigur Ros have you heard the new solo single from Jonsi 'Go Do' it's lovely! ooohh and i love Royksopp!
  4. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

I'm not an active listener but I like the music. They were playing one of their songs on the radio and I recognized but I just couldn't come up with the name.

I knew the song because I had seen this fan made video (like a year ago, when it was newly made). And since I remembered it, I think the guy did a good job at making that video :up:
    [][][][] / "Sigur ros - Gong" / Eric Lerner on Vimeo
  5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

6. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Sounds like a beast to be fair! hehe!
  7. CarmaCreative

CarmaCreative Member

Anyone like Miike Snow here? Saw them in Bristol last month, they were awesome and Swedish!
  8. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Never heard of him (them?) up until two or three weeks ago. He (they?) worked together with Crookers on their new single :p

9. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

Yeah I like Miike Snow. They were on the Live Lounge the other day covered La Roux!