Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trim design review please

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by trim design, Sep 7, 2010.

1. trim design

trim design New Member

2. Wee Jimmy

Wee Jimmy Senior Member

Beautiful design although the "Featured Designs" don't seem very "featured" if you get me? perhaps if there was a bit more vertical spacing between each element it might make them pop a bit more.

You may also want to consider pre-loading the different coloured logos on the front page so there's a reasonably small transition to each

Portfolio display is great although the categories are below the page fold so you might want to put them at the top :up:

"The Worlds Best Offroad.." image seems rather low quality. Quite a bit of pixelation on the text

Can't find any problems in the code :up:

On the whole though, very slick and a nice tidy portfolio :)
  3. wac

wac Senior Member

I mainly agree with Jimmy although I didn't notice any pixelation on my screen. The flash at the top could do with a label "featured projects" for example, so the fickle potential customer doesn't click away hastily as they think they've inadvertently come across an off roading website. Finally I think the blog would open in a new window. I think your websites and your projects are of an extremely high caliber and any advice here is merely nit picking.
  4. studioeighty

studioeighty Member

Is it just me or does this photo look a little disturbing? I generally thought someone had super imposed her freckles on her chest!
  5. wac

wac Senior Member

I agree, unless that's his wife, in which case; how rude of you! ;)
  6. samjacksondesign

samjacksondesign Senior Member

C'mon guys its ET!