Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tree Surgeon Logo

Discussion in 'Graphic Design & Logo Design Critique:' started by The Simulator, Feb 17, 2014.

1. The Simulator

The Simulator Active Member

Attached Files:

2. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

It's so simple and effective it makes me resent you haha. Nice work :)
    Soprano likes this.
  3. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

Fantastic work! Tony has summed things up very well :)
  4. The Simulator

Thanks guys. Much appreciated.
  5. Agree with above, nice job.
  6. Levi

Levi Moderator Staff Member

I think having both the l's falling makes it overly complicated, did you try it with just the last l falling. To me that would be more symbolic of a tree felling as often another one is still standing next to it lol
  7. mick_mccabe

mick_mccabe Member

nice design, can't help but think it could look better (might not) if the last L was slightly at a different angle to the other one.
    GilmoreVisuals likes this.
  8. GibbonIt

GibbonIt Member

For me the two l's form one tree trunk together, I think it works well, but I can see where Levi is coming from.
  9. GilmoreVisuals

GilmoreVisuals Active Member

Yeah it's nice man. Just the two l's could be falling at different points.. or just one of them?

Attached Files:

mick_mccabe likes this.
  10. Yeah it's a nice concept, but the two l's do look a little awkward at the angle you've placed them at. I would much prefer to see something more like what Alex has done.
  11. Tony Hardy

Tony Hardy Guest

To me, what Alex has got there makes the "a" character a little awkward. I do like the shapes of the "L" though.
    GibbonIt likes this.
  12. Looks great, a nice and simple logo design.

Do slightly agree with Levi though, but I also like Alex's version too.
  13. TomStutt

TomStutt Senior Member

Like it. Works well and a clever idea. Nice!
  14. The Simulator

Attached Files:

JoeMillion and GilmoreVisuals like this.
  15. JoeMillion

JoeMillion New Member

Fantastic work. I also think you should put the L's at different angles as suggested. On the business card, I would personally make the 'tree surgery & hedge maintenence' lowercase, it clashes with the rest of the type in my eyes.