Trade printer for a Graphic Designer

I've just used these guys (www.marqetspace.co.uk) for a couple of couple of short runs, and from what I've seen the quality looks good and the prices are keen too.

One was some spot uv wedding invites for my brother, litho rather than digital, and the turnaround was pretty quick. I'll send a couple of more jobs through there over the next couple of weeks and keep you informed.

Hi,

We are an online print company which offer FREE delivery on all of our products in the UK. We can help you on pretty much anything with regards to print we can print Litho, Digital and Large format. You can find us at Flyer, Brochure and large format online Printing | Betterprinting - UK where you can get free price quotes so no need in calling. But if you do need to call or contact us Contact Us then one of our friendly staff will help assist you through the whole process. We are based in Hampshire.

Hope you find us helpful now or in the future.

I use a mix of suppliers depending on job.

Quick stuff, or 'off plan' type jobs go to GP Print in Peterborough - a local printer i've worked with for 5 or 6 years and is brilliant at getting stuff out the door quickly, and dealing with awkward or custom stuff. I have an annual run of 50 or so short run magazines - 5 to 10 copies per file, and things like that I'd only trust them for. Other bits and bobs include special folds, different stocks etc.

Cheap business cards and boggo spec leaflets go to Multicolour via their online ordering system, and large format/outdoor stuff goes to Wherethetradebuys. I also use them for the occasional rush job as their turnaround is often 48h order to door, on the majority of their line.

I've also started to use Marqetspace for some stuff - it's the Printing.com range which previously had been prohibitively expensive, but now gives me the opportunity for some margin. It's really 'nice' stuff, so not for all my clients, but i'm finding myself sending more of my work there - i can now do it at a slight premium on standard, but still reasonable enough that my customers will upgrade.

Back