Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toye Graphics

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by Toyegraphics, Mar 10, 2009.

1. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

Sorry for the belated introduction... but better late than never!!

Well my name is Peter Toye, Jack of all trades for Toye Graphics. We do all sorts of prints, from posters to folders.

Our website is currently under development and should be live sometime in may/june. My plan is to really go all out on marketing, then hope it pays off!

Around a year ago, i won an award for my business skills. This involved me running a virtual business, and i came out top in category for scotland.

So i hope that has now given you a small insight into me and Toye graphics... Hopefully in the future, i won't have to introduce myself to be known! Although, for good reasons and not bad!!

Look forward to working with some of you guys and helping the community where i can.

thanks for reading by intro!

Pete toye
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. Stationery Direct

Stationery Direct Administrator Staff Member

Hi Pete

Welcome to the Graphic Design Forums.

oh to be 16 :icon_rolleyes:

Good to have you here.

P.S: Love a bit of Mountain Biking myself, treated myself to a TREK Fuel 90 a couple of years ago although I have been a bit lazy lately :icon_blushing:
  3. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

hi damon,

Oh very nice bike, i have a specilized fsr one... the '08 version though.
    Last edited: May 10, 2009
  4. Stationery Direct

Nice bike mate :icon_thumbup:

Now is that a typo or are you taking the p**s :icon_biggrin:
  5. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

haha sorry typo!

* Damon :p
  6. Stationery Direct

lol, no worries :icon_biggrin:
  7. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

sorry i know this is random, however, how much SEO do you do per month?

it's just were looking at it right now and it looking rather pricey!!
  8. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

Hi mate, good intro.

P.S. Push-bikes are for girls................ :icon_tongue_smilie:
  9. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

haha, I could beat you up a hill i bet ..haha
  10. Pixels Ink

Pixels Ink Member

probably. i have the fitness level of a dead slug right now.

Plans are afoot though to change that :D
  11. Nice intro Pete

You sound like a future captain of industry to me!

All that I can say is that you have chosen a game that can give you all that you could ever wish for... fast cars, fancy women... that's why i've just got my bike back on the road following 15 years of gathering dust in the garage (Col was the one that said push bikes are for girls!).

The graphic arts game is not bad either.

For SEO advice see IS-James.

ATB, Craig.
  12. Toyegraphics

Toyegraphics Member

haha! good post!

hope we can work together...

13. Danielsalan

Danielsalan New Member

'fast' canvas prints / toye graphics

I Ordered A Canvas From You On 29/11/11 As A Christmas Present For My Cousin. I Chose 12-15 Days Delivery Option Which Should Have Been Before Christmas! I Have Had No Contact From You To Appologise For This Mistake Which Is The Least I Would Expect! As The Goods Are No Longer Required And You Broke Your Contract With Us In Not Delivering In The Specified Time I Now Do Not Want You To Send The Canvas And Demand A Full Refund Of £18.94 + An Appology Would Be Nice! This Is £10 Voucher Cost + £8.94 Spent On Your Website For Extras And Delivery!
    The Voucher Was Booked Through Living Sicial
    You Are An Awful Company To Not Even Contact Customers If You Are Having Problems With Production / Delivery / Time Management And Your Phone Lines - 1 Says Number Does Not Exist The Other Lets You Think You Are In A Que For 5 Minutes Before Disconnecting But I Am Certain You Are Aware Of This! I, Like Lots Of Other People I Have Seen On Web Reviews Would Not Recommend Your Company And Will Actively Try To Discourage People From Being Conned In The Future.