• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Top Gear Middlesbrough

Anyone else attending the event? Tickets were only £1. The guys are filming over the Saturday (21st Nov) and Sunday (22nd Nov) for the new series, should be a good look out. Especially just for £1 what ever it offers.

allyally2k

Hey hey heyyyy! I left my purse in the car the other day and it was still there the next day and my bf left £500 in the his boot last night and it was just fine!! My ariel got nicked a couple a months ago tho boooo! I've got a thread on this too!

I know I saw it after I made this one. Glad it was only an aerial that got knicked! I have my CD player and phone stolen, and a new front window cost me £90 from Auto glass..bad times..

tim

Hey hey heyyyy! I left my purse in the car the other day and it was still there the next day and my bf left £500 in the his boot last night and it was just fine!! My ariel got nicked a couple a months ago tho boooo! I've got a thread on this too!
sounds like people have great priorities.

i'd take the purse or the £500.

im not sure id be able to use an arial from a car to help buy a new mac.