Print Reseller Scheme
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Toodle-pip y'all

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by Jimlad, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Bye everyone, I'm off to the states for a few days to be best man at my mates wedding in Kansas (insert Oz joke here) so will see you all in just under a week hopefully with some photos. Right, they're boarding the plane soon.... Toodles!

2. have a great time Jim.

3. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

yeeeehaw, have a cotton picking good time ya hear! :up:

4. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

I want clips of bull riding and catching

5. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Nice one Jim, have you got your pocket money....?

6. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

How yall doin? Still in Kansas, flying back to the UK today. Since arriving in the states I have discovered the true meaning of the word "Barbeque"!

The wedding and reception were HUGE! The place was also massive. Back in the UK sometime today, I hear the weather there hasnt been all that...

7. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Jimlad v The World....an eye opener eh.

Buy me pint and tell me all about.

8. Jimlad

Jimlad Well-Known Member

Will do mate. I just landed. When I said "today" I meant "tomorrow" (that being today) as it was a loooong overnight flight. Had a long day chasing the time zones there, and coming back gave me a day, a short night with less than an hours kip followed by another day to last through today! A couple of pints and I'll kip well tonight methinks.