Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too much Forum use... can lead to murder??

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by chrismitchell, Apr 30, 2009.

1. A German cyber gamer flew from all the way from Germany to the UK to kill the owner of an online forum, after becoming obsessed with the man's girlfriend.

David Heiss, 21, from Germany, killed Matthew Pyke last September by stabbing him 86 times in a "savage and sustained attack," Nottingham Crown Court was told.

Full story here: German gamer murders fellow Advance Wars enthusiast - Multiformat News - - Travelled to the UK and stabbed his victim 86 times

Absolutely crazy!
  2. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Greg should fear for his life :eek:
  3. br3n

br3n Senior Member

People have murdered each other over war craft 3 before, google it but im sure there have been loads of cases, also I remember reading that someone stole their friends magic glow in the dark super hammer of destruction (spot the kid who doesnt know anything about wc3) and it actually went to court and he had to pay compensation to his mate! lol. Id put them both in community service just to get them outside for a bit.
  4. tim

tim Senior Member

Me too!
  5. Kevin

Kevin Senior Member

Yeah there is also this one case, at the time that GTA4 was releasing and there was a whole line of people waiting to buy it outside the store. And one guy was being a bit pushy and he got into fight and got totally beat up and needed medical help. But instead of going to the hospital he went home, took a kitchen knife and stabbed the other guy GTA style :confused:
  6. tim

tim Senior Member

That's just plain stupidity.

Waiting in a line for it? Amazon it.
  7. Elekate

Elekate Member

I play GTA but not that badly obsessed :D

Some people need to get a life :p

Have to admit that made me laugh though :lol:

But feel bad for the guy who got stabbed :down:

Some right sick people in this world, and weird ones at that...

As for the German inncident, thats really creepy, I would have thought with how obsessed he was about the girl that he would have like jumped on her after seeing her for the first time.....very odd