Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Good to be true...

Discussion in 'Chill Out Forum:' started by glenwheeler, Sep 9, 2009.

1. glenwheeler

glenwheeler Senior Member

Hi Guys,

I was due to move in this weekend to my new house and now I have just had tro cancel. As you know i was due to start my job on Monday and I have just recieved a phone call telling me that my start has been put back until the 28th September. I am really annoyed.
  2. damn dude that really sucks :( is there any way that the house you want to move into would wait for you till then? :)
  3. glenwheeler

Hi Chris,

I have phoned this morning and they can hold on to the house for me as long as I pay the deposit today of £250 so I have. I will now be moving in on the 25th of September, the weekend before I start the job @ sky. Grrr...! Nothing is ever straight forward is it...
  4. xxmissbirdyxx

xxmissbirdyxx Senior Member

Nope :( Life sucks sometimes! Grit ya teeth and bare it!
  5. allyally2k

allyally2k Senior Member

You're right NOTHING is ever straight forward, oh well things could be a lot worse :)
  6. No nothing is straightforward Glen :( i'm just glad that they are willing to hold the place for you :) thats at least some good news :)
  7. glenwheeler

Yeah definatly matey. Just glad I have a home to go to anyway, saying that I just need to get working! I am doin websites and IT Support jobs to get me by...