• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Too Good to be true...

glenwheeler

Hi Guys,

I was due to move in this weekend to my new house and now I have just had tro cancel. As you know i was due to start my job on Monday and I have just recieved a phone call telling me that my start has been put back until the 28th September. I am really annoyed.

C

chrismitchell

damn dude that really sucks :( is there any way that the house you want to move into would wait for you till then? :)

glenwheeler

Hi Chris,

I have phoned this morning and they can hold on to the house for me as long as I pay the deposit today of £250 so I have. I will now be moving in on the 25th of September, the weekend before I start the job @ sky. Grrr...! Nothing is ever straight forward is it...

C

chrismitchell

No nothing is straightforward Glen :( i'm just glad that they are willing to hold the place for you :) thats at least some good news :)

glenwheeler

Yeah definatly matey. Just glad I have a home to go to anyway, saying that I just need to get working! I am doin websites and IT Support jobs to get me by...