Member Offer
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

TomW here

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum:' started by TomW, Oct 12, 2011.

1. TomW

TomW Junior Member

Hello, I stumbled across this forum today from a link back on another website. I was having a read through some of the forum posts and there are some really good content and a lot of community support.

My name is Tom Wignall and I am 18 year old. I have been developing websites since I was 15 years old. At the moment I am studying computer networking at University but in my spare time I love creating websites. I have only recently started developing websites freelance, I use to just do them for myself and friends. My website is Tom Wignall if anyone is interested.

If you need to contact me you can send me a PM or send a email on the website above.

Thanks, Tom.
  2. Thewholehogg

Thewholehogg Active Member

Welcome Tom
  3. welcome to the forum
  4. BenJonesDesign

BenJonesDesign Active Member

welcome to DF Tom
  5. Tom Sound

Tom Sound Active Member

Hello Tom, welcome.

6. Jazajay

Jazajay Active Member

Welcome aboard Tom lad.
    You may want to pad your website out with some work and a contact fom would probably help as well, use the one in my sig if you need to copy and paste it over.

Anyhoo talk to you soon and it's good to see another developer join the ranks. :)